Exhibitors Joining Instructions!
Every fayre is different and our exhibitors always get an email a few days before telling them the show specifics, things like parking and themes etc...
However - some things are always the same!
- Doors open for exhibitors when they open, not earlier... Usually at 90 minutes to 2 hours before showtime
- You need to bring all your own display material, including table covers and mains leads.
- No swaps... If you want to stand somewhere particular, fine, let's agree it before we set up.
- No children please, we're there to do business, if you do have to bring ONE child please bring entertainment for him/her.
- Your rubbish goes in your car or the bins provided
- We do not allow “shared pitches”
- Mains power will be provided on average to 95% of the stands, if you need it, ask.
- We like sales on the day, but.. samples are samples, sales are sales, we do NOT allow raffles, prize draws, blackouts or "Mickey mouse" today only pressure selling offers.
- If we get "no shows" we appreciate you spreading out, otherwise, you will be charged for the extra space.
- Pull up, unload, park up away from the doors, those are YOUR customers driving away because there's no parking spaces near the doors.
- Remember the number one golden rule of business - Make it easy to do business with you, diary, pen, receipts and booking forms.